А-DERMA HYDRALBA Crème Hydratante Legere

I recently got this face cream by A-derma.I had never heard of the brand before so I decided to give it a try.
The brand is french and it looks like it's pretty famous in France but still new int Bulgaria.
Price=15$ and in Bulgaria 31lv. which is price for a medium 40ml product.

The ingredients are:Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose Stearate, Betaine, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Glycerin, Sucrose Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Leaf/Stem Extract (Avena Sativa Leaf/Stem Extract), Benzoic Acid, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate.
 The texture is creamy and it looks like this:
It is supposed to hydratate all kinds of skin though the day and to protect it from the climate changes.You can use it day and night after cleaning your face.
My personal impressions from it:
It's very soft and easy to apply to your skin but it doesn't dries very quickly and you have to wait a couple of minutes.It really does make you skin softer and it has a spesific smell which is not heavy and after the thirst hour you can't sense it anymore.
 The only thing I didn't like about it was the stickiness-after I applied it on my face it felt sticky I don't know if it's because of my skintone or it's the product but I waited and waited it to go away and it didn't!I personally like to feel my face soft when I am wearing a face cream and to kind of forget I have one on my face so I didn't like that at all.
My conclusion:
I do not recommend this product for people with normal to oily skin (as mine) because it leaves unpleasant stickiness on your face.
I recommend this product for people with dry skin because it really hydrates your face very well.

BEAUTY TIP: 

If you aren't from the people who put their face cream with fingers and don't know with what tool to put it try with your makeup sponge which comes with your face powder!
It's better to use it like this than just staying next to your powder like mine did :)
It's better way to apply the cream and the chance of getting some bacterias on your face is less.You can easily wash it with hot water,shampoo,soap or other things and reuse it several times.

I keep mine in a little plastic bag (I think you can find those in the container store) and in this way you can be sure it's away from bacterias.
Enjoy :)

3 comments

  1. Good to know, I'm always interested in others bloggers opinion before buying some cream or makeup. Kisses!!from an argentinian blogger living in Switzerland
    http://miramoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment!
    Kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review!!! thank you so much for your comment!
    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and G+? let me know...

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete